Minus Cube is a computer game variant of mechanical puzzle manufactured in the Soviet Union. See this wikipedia article for more inforamtion and photographs of the original toy.
The goal of the game is to arrange small cubes in a such way that each side of the box will have same color.
Two difficulty settings available:
- Easy mode corresponding to "Moscow" arangement variant. It can be solved even by random manipulations with cube.
- Expert mode which corresponds to "Sverdlovsk" arangement is much more harder to solve.
- Also game provide a special "practice" mode for each difficulty setting with game starting from already solved state
- Price: $6.95
- Payment methods: VISA, Mastercard, PayPal and others
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
- OpenGL support
Pocket PC Version:
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or higher
Should you have any questions please